Wednesday, October 16, 2002

Song of The Day- Nu Flavor- Open Arms

Well today I have done some thinking and I have come up with a decision but I'll get to that. First my day actually went pretty good. I woke up late this morning so I missed my DECA meeting. I was oversleeping because I had to study for my test last night. My test in APUSH went pretty good since it was all multiple choice. Other than that nothing worth noting in APUSH. Oh yeah I didn't get to see a teaser for the play. That sux because I'm not going to go tonight to watch it. Anyways in HCT it was mostly studying for the midterm. I worked with Tawni most of the time. Yeah when class started I was dead tired. I actually fell asleep for about 15 minutes before Tawni woke me up. So we studied (not really though since it should be easy). The second half of class Tawni was tired so I lent my shoulder for her to sleep on. She fell asleep on my shoulder for about 15 minutes. She felt comfortable and passed out so I didn't want to disturb her so I had to hide her face everytime the teacher would walk by. When she woke up we talked about the journal for the rest of class. She wants to know what I'm hiding but I didn't budge but I did give her some clues about what it was about and who knew about it (Christie and Alicia). I also told her a little bit about the turning point in the journal. She says she won't look at the journal unless I say she can. She also doesn't think that I'm shy but I told her that I'm not shy to people I trust and that I can trust her and don't need to shell up. Anyways after class I walked her to her locker then went to Adams locker to see if he was here but he wasn't so I just went to lunch. In math nothing worth noting again. After class I talked to Amber a little about her voice (it was hoarse). I told her that she should drink tea and that she sounds like the receptionist from Monsters INC.....lol...... After school I went to the Robots meeting with Sopheak. Not a lot of peeps there today. Anyways I let Tawni borrow my Beauty and the Beast. I talked to Ryan, Sopheak, and Tawni. Anyways the meeting was short and I took Sopheak home. Now I'm home. Well I'll write in you later cuz I'm doing some paperwork for my mom. Later blogsta

O yeah I forgot about my decision..... well while Tawni was sleeping on my arm I was thinking and I've come to the conclusion that her friendship means alot to me and risking that friendship is a risk that i can't take. So for the time being I'll remain on the free agent market and stay there to wait and see how things unfold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home