Tuesday, October 15, 2002

Song of the Day- Blaque-808 (requested by tawni)
My song of the Day- Brandy- Everything I do/Have you ever/almost doesn't count

Hmmm.... I'm at school right now in the library with Tawni reading my blog.(only the parts that are acceptable). She wants to read them but I'm "censoring" them. We still have half an hour in the library. The PSAT sucked....I didn't do too well but who knows maybe I did... Tawni says she did well except for math. We were really bored so she got some dream books and we were trying to interpret our dreams. All my dreams according to this one book led to sex. Getting shot meant that I was sexually frustrated. Yeah really..... Tawni says hi...... Tiano if you are reading this you know why this is censored....... Well I'll write in you later so that I can tell you stuff in more detail since Tawni won't be right next to me......
Later blogsta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home