Tuesday, October 15, 2002

Hey well I'm home now...... Yeah I was letting Tawni read the parts of my blog that I didn't want her to read in the library. I was thinking about letting her read the whole thing but I didn't think it wasn't the right time for that. She knows however how to get to my blog although she says that she won't unless I say she can. O yeah I told her my dream about the biological clouddust but told her the person I rescued was a faceless woman...lol.....(If you wanna know who it was go to Sunday, Sept 15) However I dunno, I trust her but one of these days she may be bored and she'll be like "hmm...maybe I should read james Blog". Anyways hmmm.... I got an A on my math test. So right now I'm A across the board on my report card so far. I have a test in APUSH tomorrow maybe, it depends on when the school teaser happens. After school I dropped off Adam and Frank. Oh yeah I parked next to Lesly and I cut them off so they had to wait like an extra 10 minutes to get out of the parking lot....funny stuff..... anyways I got to see Frank's truck. It's like a rednecks truck, but the thing is made of steel, that thing would crush anything that got in it's way plus it's v8. Anyways now that homecoming has passed now everything is back to normal sort of. Well that's it for right now write in ya later blogsta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home