Wednesday, August 14, 2002

Well school started today but i'll get to that later. Last night I went to see XXX with Adam and Frank. It was a brainless movie. No storyline whatsoever, it doesn't have any realism either. Well enough ranting about that. My first day of school was decent at best. Adam picked me up late so I had no time to go to my locker. I was also late for my AP US history class. Most of the people were from my global humanities class except fewer guys and hotter girls. I had to sit in the front since that was the only seat left. My next hour class was Health care tech. I also didn't have any of my guy friends in that class, but yet again that was made up for by the hot white girls in the class. I think i'm going to drop the class though because it takes up two classes and i don't wanna waste them. Also I can always volunteer at the hospital. Next at lunch I decided not to go out with some of my friends because i'm broke. Instead I ate inside with a couple of my other friends. Finally college algebra was more of the same. Pretty white girls, no guys. but if there was one plus about my classes, it's that I don't have much competition. Well i'm tired so i'm gonna go to sleep. So later blogsta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home