Thursday, August 15, 2002

It's soo hot in AZ right now. It's like 115 degrees out in Phoenix. I should just wear a muscle shirt and some short shorts hehehe that'd be funny. Well I couldn't drop out of Health Care Tech. I had the choice of keeping the class, I could get early release, or I could be a teacher's assistant. Well since I wanna be a dentist I might as well keep Health Care Tech. The weird thing about it is that I sit behind my friends ex-girlfriend and she's always trying to flirt. She's alright but I wouldn't go out with her. Also in HCT I have to shadow three different doctors. I think I'm going to go for one dentist, one internal medicine, and one plastic surgeon. Well that's all since AZ is one boring,hot place. Oh yeah the shtt song right now is DJ Sammy-Heaven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home