Monday, August 12, 2002

Well 2 more days til school starts. I feel weird since i sorta of wanna go yet i don't wanna go. I've flaked on my friends a couple times last week and i'll probably flake on them today since i'm finishing up my room today. I'll probably go see XXX with Adam,Frank, and the rest of the crew. I'm predicting this will be the last year we will be a crew. I can tell were all going our own ways. Yesterday my couz was angry at his ex-girl because she made him drive around for 45 mins only for her to decide she was tired. The only thing i have to say is what's wrong with my couz. Sooner or later he'll snap out of this neutered dog phase and get over his ex.

Yeah I think the find-a-pix phase is almost over. When i first signed on I was like on every chance I could. But now I only check once a day heh. I took out my rate a pix yesterday. I figured why not quit on top. I was a 9 for the first 10 votes but then it just kept dropping. So i stopped it once it reached 7. I also have to change my profile cuz it's just gay. but on a plus all the girls who check out my pic commented on how cute i was wit the panda. I also met this cute girl with one of the best personalities i've seen. She also lives in AZ so maybe I should ask her if we should meet. One thing I've learned is that 2/3 of the girls on find-a-pix are hot yet they lack personality. I don't like the thug girl thing. Or the airhead thing. But the thing i hate the most would be the stuck up attitude. That's why I was dumbfounded when I found this girl on find-a-pix. She was exactly what I was looking for....smart,cute,moral values, etc. Too bad I met her over the internet rather than in person. Why can't I meet girls like her in AZ. Oh well I guess The Journey of Jamz continues then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home