Tuesday, August 13, 2002

Wow one more day til school starts. fukk that sucks. O well I'll see some people i haven't seen in a long time. My plans for today is that i'm going to eat breakfast over at denny's with my friends. We'll reminise about old times and how the summer went too fast. Ian my friend since 3rd grade invited me. I've been avoiding him lately because he was into the whole vandalism thing i'm i was trying to get out of it. But I don't know how long that friendship will last since were so different. I think girls=relationship, he thinks girls=laid. I think study for the future, he thinks let's get high. Anyways after breakfast I think they're going swimming at Ian's house. I think I'm gonna go but i'm not sure I think I have a dentist appointment. Then later on tonite I'm gonna go watch XXX with a couple other friends. Well I'll write later tonite to tell you how it goes. O yeah the shttt song right now is "one slowdance" by rufio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home