Sunday, July 09, 2006

Are you Gags?

Song Of The Day- Mya Feat. Blackstreet - Take Me There (Rugrats Song)
Currently Feeling- Confused

Well i'm back in Tucson after the weekend. My streak of drinking ends at 5 days. But i'll start my recap on Fri and go from there. It's gonna be quick though becuz i have a test due tomorrow that i haven't started. Anyways Friday, i was planning on leaving to Phx with Me'shell at 1 but we got delayed for a couple reasons. First Me'shells internship took longer than expected. Since it was taking longer than expected, i drove over to the girls apt and Deeds and me drove over round Park Place Mall to look for the Party City. We missed it the first time so we flipped a bitch and turned around. While we were driving, a car pulls next to us and says flames were coming from below the car. So we quickly pulled into a parking lot and jumped out of the car. We looked and didn't see much evidence of fire so i drove the car around the parkinglot to see if i could recreate the flame but had no luck. We then tried to look under the car but then it started raining like a fiend so we decided to just drive back and if there was a fire, the flooded water would put it out. So we wenet back and tried to call Acura but had no luck. Me'shell came back and she got ready while we were trying to figure out what to do with the car. We finally got a hold of service and they said to take it in and they would take a look at the car. Deeds really didn't want to drive the car and Acura said they would pay for the towing if something was wrong that they did, if there was nothing that they did, Deeds would be charged for the towing. Since Deeds was really scared about driving, i volunteered to drive the car while, they followed me. So we got to Acura and there was no sign of anything so we drove back and then soon after Me'shell and me were on our way to Phx. The drive went by real quick with Me'shell except for the fact that my arms were getting numb (probably from the lack of eating). Anyways so i dropped her off and then went home. I chilled for a bit and then my parents took me out to Cattlemans for some bomb steak. We ate and talked for a bit, then we went back to the house and then they went out while i had adam pick me up along with dust and we went to the house that adam was sitting for. They had some rum and vodka and got me my 151. The house was in a nice neighborhood but the house itself was kind of dirty. They had two dogs who we named Nigga D and Charlie Hass. Nigga D was really chill but Charlie Hass was scary....The thing was that we were missing some supplies so i took adam's car and went out to get some supplies. I went to the gas station to put some gas in adam's car to pay him back for the 151 then i got some soda and then headed to wal mart to get some shot glasses. They had no shot glasses but i bought some pork rinds and headed off to Super Walmart. It took me forever to get there because 1) i'm not too familiar with the area, the house was at 75th and bethany home and 2) there were detours everywhere so i was definately put off course. When i finally got there it took me 30 minutes to find the shot glasses, then it took me 30 minutes in line because apparently people like to do grocery shopping at midnight. So i finally got home and proceeded to shoot shots of rum to catch up. We all then chilled and watched tv before we crashed out.

Saturday i woke up and hung out for a bit at he house before heading back home. I went out to lunch with my sister and mom before picking up adam and meeting up with the guy who was going to sell me another one of my pocket phones. After that we went to Adam house and hung out and watched fight movies on the computer while i was trying to do some homework. After that i dropped my car off at the hospital and headed over back to that house. I made some calls and got a poker game started. From there i drank shots of bacardi, lost some poker games, hung out, and apparently made some drunk calls....(not very descriptive but i'm too lazy).

Sunday I woke up and headed back home. I took a shower and went to church. I ended up going with my sister and her friend Paul. After that i went to the hospital to say goodbye to my mom, then i grubbed out for a bit, got a haircut. I then waited for Me'shell to get ready and then we drove back to Tucson. She got a new phone so she was trying to play with that (and looked quite unsuccessful at times lol). Anyways after that i tried to do some more homework and my take home test i barely started but then i was talking to Tawni online and i just kinda brushed it off until later that night. I did some of it in my apartment, but then it just got hella hot in here so i went to the house at midnight and slept there around 2.

Random Things...

-The title of the post "Are you gags?" is in reference to Me'shell when we were listening to The rugrats songs......at the beginning blackstreet is spelling out Rugrats and she took it as "are you......Gags (she heard G isntead of T).....haha it was soooo funny

- Very undescriptive blog but one more detailed one is coming later today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home