Thursday, December 22, 2005

X-Mas Time Is Near

Song Of The Day- Dashboard Confessional- Hands Down
Currently Feeling- Good

Well i haven't updated since coming back to Phoenix, but that's been because i haven't been online much lately. I'm also still stuck on January for my "Year in Review" blog. Time in phoenix has been nice just cuz i've been able to enjoy doing nothing without worrying if i'm forgetting about doing something for school......but anyways i'll try to recap my week for you all...

Fri
Well pretty much i lounged in my apartment being bored. Clarice came over for a few to hang out. she thinks she got her job at Rusty's which would be cool. But ya i got bored so i ended up going to phx that night. When i got there i got my blockbuster pass and begun my frequent trips to blockbuster. The first game i got was NBA 2k6. So ya i put it in my harddrive and played that for awhile. Someone called me to come to Ryan J.'s party but i was in the mood to just chill and play my video games.....

Sat
Well i made more trips to blockbuster and copied the games Path of Neo, Star Wars Ep III, and tried to copy Indigo Prophecy. It didn't work however so i played that most of that day.....It was interesting but at times i got kinda bored. So ya really that's all i did play video games like a loser....haha....

Sun
I went to church by myself (how fun). The one girl who i used to really like was there but i didn't get a chance to talk to her, same with her almost as cute sister (who i asked out a long time ago haha). After that I chilled and played more video games. This time i started to get sleepy around 10ish so i hit the sack. However right when i got into that sleeping "zone" i got a phone call about a party at Ryan's. I felt bad for not going this time so I decided to go. I called up Aditi and she joined me. The party was pretty cool, i haven't seen some of those people in a while and it's always interesting hanging out with them. Anyways we were there for a couple hours then we decided to take off. I showed Deeds the old "ranch" then i took her home. So ya i decided to finally be social on Sun...haha

Mon
I continued on my social path as i hung out with Moses and his cousins at his house. We caught up and then i went with him and his sister to the airport to take his aunt home....haha it was an interesting trip cuz Moses kept telling his aunt that he's going to have to sell drugs now because his aunt was trying to convince his mom to cut him off financially. Anyways her flight was at 7:10 and we got there at 7 so she def didn't make it. So we took her back home and then we picked up Al and Bottcher to go watch Kong. We ate at In-N-Out and then we decided to just go to Harkins to see what was playing. So we ended up watching "The Chronicles of Narnia". The movie was actually pretty good. I haven't read the book in forever so i don't remember how well it was followed....Anyways after that, we went to Al's and watch his "video". It was very sad and all i can really say is "pitiful". I dunno i thought it was just common sense that when you are at a party and you don't know anyone, you don't bring a camcorder and shove it in people's faces. Even moreso, you don't record a private conversation between two people especially when they tell you once to stop.

Tues
Ok well pretty much i got the call from Jase asking me to pick him up from the airport so that he could surprise his parents (he got an earlier flight). So the plan was i was going to go to the airport and pick him up at 4:45. I had a couple hours to kill so i went to Ulta 3 to get my sisters gift. Then i was off to the airport. I left a little earlier than i probably should have cuz i feared for rush hour traffic. Anyways i got there and I must say there were a lot of cute girls. Anyways i saw Jase at the gate and he was holding flowers, thus making us look a little "odd". Anyways we got his stuff and we drove back to his house. When we arrived we def surprised his parents and Steph. Anyways i chilled there for a bit before i headed out cuz I had to take care of some stuff.

Weds
I woke up kinda earlier so i just chilled around the house til Jase called. He was going shopping and wanted to see if i wanted to join so i did. We went to the mall and we got some gifts for steph. We then went to his house to wrap them. Dustin came over and we chilled for a while, then steph came and we chilled even more. Jase's parents ordered pizzas and wings so we ate and then i left. Adam then came back and so him and bottcher came over to my house to chill for a bit. Michelle also came by and gave me my Christmas gift, a dart shot glass set. Anyways we all talked outside for a bit before Michelle had to leave because she had to go to Colorado the next morning. Anywho after she left adam, bottcher, and me hit up In-N-Out for some food. After that we met up with Moses and Al at Denny's and chilled there for a bit.

Thurs
Well i woke up early to go to school with Jase and Steph. We saw Ms. Smith so Steph could get a letter of Rec from her. We then went to Clarices house and i got a Mug and a poker hint book haha. I then went home and took a nap for a couple hours then i went Christmas shopping. I called up Jase and picked him up and we went to Ulta, Barnes, and then the mall. I got some gifts there and then we picked up Steph and headed out to Kohls. I got some more gifts there, then we headed back to my house so Steph could wrap my gifts, Jason could play Ace Combat, and I could write the cards. Aditi came over and we exchanged gifts. She got me a checkers shot glass set while I got her a cookbook. We then chilled at my house til 10 when we dropped by Moses' house and we let them follow us to Bottcher's house. We were having a kickback/poker game there. I was the DD and Jase got trashed off 5 mike's hard lemonades.....Anyways i won the poker game and then we just chilled and hung out there til like 2.

Random Things...

- I know this says i wrote this on the 23rd but i actually finished writing this on the 28th so it's not very detailed but i tried my best :)

Thurs
Ok the day before my trip to Cali. We

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home