Tuesday, December 13, 2005

By the Power of the NMR Gods

Song Of The Day- Kanye West - Family Business
Currently Feeling- Confused

Only one..........one test left before the end of the semester. However the math test i took today owned me. It was sad, i didn't heed my roommates advice and the flag problem took me. Anyways i can't dwell on it like my mum said....it's over. Anyways after the test i took a 3 hour nap which made me even more tired when i woke up. I then started studying some before heading over to the study session for Ochem. Ya i'm a big dork.......I can't help but be a dork around her but what can ya do? Anyways i'm focusing on this test cuz i wanna do really good on it....more so than anything, it's a pride issue. Anyways after that i went home and watched tv and then i got some food at Los Betos. I then went home and studied some more.

Random Things....

-Short blog...yes.....leaving out a lot....yes......I promise when finals is over i'll be a lot more detailed...

- Ahhh Prof Loy had his A game tonite.....he was pretty funning including his "NMR God" jokes.....haha

- When the final is over i'll have my "Year in Review".......o that'll be interesting let me tell you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home