Thursday, December 15, 2005

A Little R&R Lies Ahead

Song Of The Day- The Starting Line- The World
Currently Feeling- Relaxed


Ok before i blog let me say that I've started writing my end of the year blog. Its going to be a while but should be posted close to New Years. It's going to be a little hard because i wasn't blogging alot during the early portion of the year so I have to recollect a lot of what happened out of my own memory. You guys are more than welcome to help me out and email me some of what happened this year jamzgo@email.arizona.edu. Or you could use the sidebar......Also what i've decided to include some real news that went on during the year either important or more comical news. As to the format of it, it'll go month by month, and will include what happened and also a song of a month haha....Ok well that covers that now on to my blog update......

Tues

Well I only had one final left to study for that was on Weds (Ochem) so i dedicated the rest of my time to ochem. I studied like a mug til noon when i got showered and headed out to campus for yet another study session. The girls plus bottcher joined me but it wasn't as helpful as the one on Mon so we headed out after an hour. We decided to meet up at the girls house to study so we all headed over there and soon after we all got there, we decided to get a poster board and food. So we went over to target and then decided to get Nothing but Noodles. When we got to Noodles, there was a Nico's taco shop right next to it, so we said "fuck Noodles" and got some Nico's. I got my super fries which were uber good. But ya so we went back to their apartment and began studying. We were doing decent for a while but we couldn't completely focus. El Steph called me cuz they were going to have cake for her b-day so i convinced the girls to come with me. As i was leaving i got a call from someone with a georgia phone number I didn't recognize so i answered it but i couldn't understand the person so i figured it was a telemarketer so i kinda hung up on her (This is important later). We dropped by my apartment to pick up my computer, then we went to the house. While at my apartment i checked my mail where i got an email from Emily. I kinda skimmed thru it since i was in a rush and i thought she said that a practice final came online so i thought "how nice of her". It also turned out she was the one who called me earlier. So i went online and sure enough there was an answer key to a "practice test". Anyways so we went to the house, where it felt a tad bit awkward but it was civil. We sang El Steph happy b-day with Mase via speakerphone although it wasn't her birthday quite yet. After eating a little cake (and no steph i didn't just come over for the cake haha), we went to blockbuster and rented "40 year old virgin" while studying. I tried to get a wireless signal but was for the most part unsuccessful. When i did get a signal i once again checked my email and reread what emily wrote. "hey so we think the final is posted online with some answers??? give me a call bc i tried to call you but i guess its the wrong number." Haha so it turned out the final exam key was online and that's what she was trying to tell me to tell me that. Lol so we looked online and sure enough it was there. Now the surprising and sad thing is that our consciences were starting to take over and we decided not to look at it at first. We then rationaled that he wouldn't give us that test so we used it to study. Anyways there wasn't much studying done, Michelle and me went and got some Jack in the Box. Bottcher and me then left and went to sleep...well he did...i couldn't so i was surfing the internet when Alysha IM'ed me, we talked about the test and what would happen tomororw.

Weds
Ahhh the day of the test.....I woke up at 7, got ready and headed out to school. I met up with Bottcher at the union and we walked around campus to kill some stress. at 10:30 we headed to Koffler and sure enough Loy did have a new test for us to take......So i think i did well on it and i was proud of what i did on it. Afterwards we all went to Wendy's and ate. Then i went home and hung around for a bit. Michelle called and i met her up to go shopping. There was a lot of stuff i wanted to buy but expensive. But my plan for next semester is to be GQ. Anyways we hung out at the mall for a bit, then we went our separate ways so she could get some shit done. I cleaned my room and watched the Suns game for a while. The girls then came over and we rewatched the 40 year old virgin. After that we went to Jack in the box and whataburger and we came back and watched a couple episodes of "How I Met Your Mother". After that they left and i crashed.....

As for today so far all i have done is go to the store and buy batteries so that i can type quick like a cat again. I also bought orange soda..yum....the plan for today is to kick bottcher's ass in madden and then drink.......YA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home