Sunday, December 04, 2005

Maybe Reality is Starting to Set In Unfortunately.....

Song Of The Day- Will I Am and Fergie - True
Currently Feeling- Defeated
This Day In History- 3yrs ago- Oddly enough it seems like I threw in the towel around the same time. 2yrs ago- Plan ST and spark girl......

So before this weekend I was filled with hope, I thought that things were going my way and things were falling into place. Prior to this week, I chose to ignore my friends and their supposed "signs" because one i didn't see them and two i did not want to get set up for a fall. However the way things were happening I did start to let me guard down. Unfortunately i think reality is starting to set in for me judging from things that i think i've started to noticed. I dunno granted i basing everything off assumption but you can't really base anything off anything accept assumptions.

So that's as far as i plan on diverging on that topic. Lets get on to my weekend.....

Fri
Well i stayed in for most of the day, opting to take a nap instead. After i woke up I stayed in and watched the Suns and Cactus game.....Cactus finally won a championship...good for them....anyways after that Jason Jew asked if i wanted to play poker so i brought bottcher and played some poker at the house. I ended up winning the game which was nice. The game lasted til 2 so when i got home i pretty much crashed.

Sat
I did some studying and chilled before going out to dinner. We went to Applebees but it was a two hour wait so we went to tucson mall and ate at Red Robins. No line but service sucked. Clarice who went paid for my meal cuz she owed me dinner. After that we all met back up at Blockbuster and we rented Coach Carter and Crash. We went back and watched Coach Carter.....ya so either the movie would be scratched at critical points in the movie or Michelle would kick the controller thus messing up the movie haha.

Sun
Today was even more chilled, i watched the cardinals win then i tracked the suns game. It was Joe Johnsons return to the valley and his team got blown up. Anyways the girls came over minus michelle and clarice and we watched crash.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home