Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Concentrating on School

Song Of The Day- Luniz- I've Got 5 on It
Currently Feeling- Unsure
This Day In History- 3yrs ago- I was in deliberation on how i was going to approach the situation with Tawni. 2yrs ago- Hung out with the OG's by watching movies and whatnot. 1yr ago- I did really well on my essay paper...i rememeber being motivated because earlier steph and tawni kinda made it seem like i was only getting good grades because my teacher was an easy grader so i kinda took that to heart.

Well school is over with the exception of finals. This semester has gone by fast, really fast. I mean this year so much has gone on and not living at school really makes time fly. I had a conversation with Deeds last night about this but a lot has gone on this semester. I mean Ochem has really consumed a lot of my time. Then there was the Monica thing and the thing (which is starting to look bleak but i'll talk about that later). I mean last year there wasn't really anyone who i really interested me. But ya i could go into more detail but i'm trying to do something else so i'll get on to what i've been doing the past few days....

Tuesday
Well i woke up and was lounging around the apartment until i Shells told me that there was an Ochem discussion so i rushed to take a shower and i was off........i dunno why but i kinda overdressed....anyways so i went there around 2:30 and there was only one door and the classroom was small so i really didn't want to enter in. But alas i had to, so i entered in and there she was sitting in the front row.....it was really sad I looked and her and she looked up and i wanted to look away but i couldn't.....it seemed like i was entranced almost....it seemed like it lasted minutes although the eye contact lasted maybe 3-4 secs haha...... Anyways i sat in the back til 4 then i got some food and Wendys and i just studied and watched the Suns game.

Weds
Today i didn't go to my WestCiv class so i got some pizza then to Ochem i went. Ya so definately failed my test....wow it was ridiculous.....anyways i ditched math to eat lunch with the girls and bottcher, then i chilled around campus for a little bit before heading back home. I watched some tv and played some madden before going to the store for some brownie ingredients. I then took a nap, then when i woke up i headed off to the mall to return my coat. I bought a nice reversable belt and then met up with el steph, tawni, paul, and carl as they were taking xmas pictures. Anyways then drove me to my car then i was off to the girls house where they were baking. I stayed there for a bit before i went home and watched the suns game with Adam....they won and now i'm watching HIMYM while blogging...

Random Things......

- I don't know why i mean i have no concrete evidence to say this but i feel like i've blown the whole opportunity with .....i dunno i'm trying to stay somewhat positive but it's hard. With that said i'm going to try to shift my focus onto studying but who knows......Gosh i really do hope this works out for the best and if not i just wish i stepped up to the plate so i had a definate answer....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home