Monday, December 05, 2005

Exaggerated

Song Of The Day- Mark McGrath- Ghost In You
Currently Feeling- Lazy
This Day In History- 3yrs ago- O man i'm on the verge of falling into a very big hole and i can tell you now that it won't be pretty. Lets just say i made a decision to tell Tawni my feelings on the 15th (remember this date)

Ok so last night i wasn't in a great mood, thus resulting in a very pessimistic point of view and blog yesterday. After finishing up my 2nd to last day of class and taking a nap i feel more normal although i'm still a bit pessimistic in matters concerning romance.

Anyways today was a pretty run of a mill day. I went to my religions class and we had a speaker relating religion to rap. Ummm ya it was interesting but i don't think he made a good argument. Granted he will be teaching a class on it next semester and we got a 50 min overview on it but ok back in the older days i think rap stood for more important stuff like spirituality, poverty, and oppression, but i think those messages have been lost in todays rap. I mean now we got all the songs that deal with money, hoes and bitches and while i do listen to them and like some of them, the songs don't have any longevity to them because they are pretty much meaningless. Anyways the girl who sits next to me and me were joking the whole class period about how we were going to watch black sugar in class...haha....i feel kinda bad cuz i didn't get to say that i had fun sitting next to her and what not, plus i forgot her name.... :( but i'm horrible with names.

Anyways I went to the bookstore to buy a bluebook then dropped by my westernciv class. I talked to adam and bit, turned in my book then left for early lunch. I went to Panda and ate outside where i saw Brad. After that i headed over to Koffler for Ochem....ya i got uber tired and didn't take any notes. But Emily made cookies for everyone which was really cool plus really yumtastic...haha....then i went to math which today i had no clue what the proffessor was talking about.

After school i went home and watched 3 episodes of "How i met your mother" which i d'led...........after that i napped, then IM'ed people......Adam called and needed a ride to Land Rover so i got gas and met him up but the dealer called him and said it wouldn't be ready so we went to the school and got some food, then went to hollywood video so he could get a game. I then went home and watched an episode of "HIMYM" and then the MNF football game. I should be studying right now and hopefully i get to it soon....

Random Things....

-Hmm don't seem to have any...actually i thought i had a lot but i forgot so maybe i'll update this section later tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home