Sunday, November 27, 2005

Back Against The Wall

Song Of The Day- Frou Frou - Let Go
Currently Feeling- Stressed and Sick

Well I am stressing now. This is the official craptastic position i have gotten myself into. Tomorrow i got my AIDS debate, Weds I have an Organic Chem Lab Practical and Written final, and lab due as well as a math test. Fri i have a Ochem test, Religions test. I'm not ready for any of the above. I brought all the necessary books to study this weekend but the combination of hanging out and the sickness which crippled any energy i had resulted in me doing very little studying. But alas i digress....

Today i left phx around 10AM with bottcher. Nothing noteworthy happened, i then got unpacked and immediately got cracking on my bio homework. At 1:30 i headed out to school and headed over the ILC. I was over there for 3 hours working with my group then i headed to Koffler for chem discussion.....ya i almost threw up on the way to koffler cuz of how cold it was and the fact that the coldness was probably multiplied due to the sickness. So i went to the discussion for the last 10 minutes then quickly rushed to my car. I got some food at MickieD's but i really wasn't hungry but figured it would be in my best interests. I then went home and studied some Ochem then i had a chat with Deeds. She's not her usual cheery self which is quite sad so after i fail all my tests this week i've put it upon myself to make her feel better. I then watched some shows on the history channel then studied math. I then chatted with Shells and she was being concerned about my well being so thx very much it was much appreciated!! :) After that.....well i started blogging......

Random Things.....

- I want a wool coat....now more than ever cuz it's freezing, i'm sick, and they look sick...haha

- Ya short blog today cuz i didn't do much of anything plus i told michelle i'd get some sleep and drink plenty of fluids (i emptied my mountain dew bottle and filled it up with water...u should be proud michelle!)

- My keyboard is running low on batteries.... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home