Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The importance of paying attention in class

Song Of The Day- Avant - Read Your Mind
Currently Feeling- Indifferent
This Day In History- 3yrs ago - Need for Speed with adam for a couple hours, then had some advice from my older sis to quit lying to myself 2yrs ago- Hung out with the crew a lot, went a watched brother Bear with tawni.

Ok so this whole week i've been procrastinating and it hit me yesterday after i watched batman. I passed out for a couple hours and after that i did my lab while watching supernatural. After that i still had math to do.

Today was an average day, Religions we watched a movie on the 5 pillars of Islam, in west civ tawni and me wrote a shit load of notes haha. We really shouldn't have even gone to class, it's not like we payed attention or anything. In ochem, it was....well ochem, math seemed like it lasted forever and for the first time all semester our teacher let us out two minutes early. I swear the one time i want him not to let us out early and he does......

Anyways i'm going to phx tonite sometime after lab..........

random things...

-another short blog for the day.....sorry folks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home