Monday, November 14, 2005

Busy Week Ahead

Song Of The Day- Hall and Oates - Maneater
Currently Feeling- Unsure

After much thinking i've decided to put the weekend behind me and leave it like that. Sorry folks.....

Anyways yesterday i was sooo tired. I mean a normal drive from phx to tucson is around 1hr 40minutes. Time it took us to make that drive.....2hrs 50min..... There was an accident that delayed us like no other. So it meant that i missed Simpsons, War at home, and Family guy. On the flip side, once i settled back into my apt i crashed.

Today was an ok day, my religions class was pretty normal, i ditched my western civ class and instead i read a little by the fountain next to old main. Then i decided i was going to get lunch early and I ate some panda express. After that i ended up chilling next to koffler texting everyone. Ochem was dissapointing, I got a 69 which isn't bad considering the avg was a 50 something. Ya it was kinda funny, it didn't look like "she" would arrive but she showed up late and when she did i was overcome with this weird feeling which made me crack this huge smile which i couldn't cover up. Also Michelle and me were writing notes, and she's pushing me on the promise we made that we'd be more ballsy this year. Math was good, just ran thru some examples. After class i met up with Dides and we chilled and talked about the girl/guy problems we have. Then we were off to bio where i managed to stay away from the HIV, but it turned out that the girl next to me was the one who started with the HIV virus. (PS it was an experiment in lab she really didn't have HIV). Anyways after class i got on the phone for a while, then i gave Dides the money for Harry potter on thurs nite. I then went home and proceeded to lose around 4 hours of my day....i can't really account for them....but i did miss "How i Met Your Mother" which i'm really pissed about. 7:30 came around and the intro played....and then CBS cut out.....it didn't return in time......And then after that i wrote most of my 1st lab.

Random Things....

-Starting Weds is the picture of the day...why not tomorrow.....well because i don't have school tomorrow.

- O i almost forgot, Weds after lab, steph ripped me a new one for not making a move.........ya i definately needed it

-I'm at the major crossroads now, there is only so much time before winter break and i know i should make my move cuz if i don't it's going to eat me up all winter long.

- Lets see i've got 2 labs and 2 papers to do this week. As of right now i've got 3/4 of my lab done.

-Ok i really tried to not call to attention someone but you have left me no choice. Someone from the University of Arizona reads this....someone who i can't account for.....now you check my blog by going to google and typing in overthinker.blogspot.com. I don't care that you read it, but i don't have a clue who you are and i would really enjoy it if u filled me in on your identity. Much appreciated and hope you enjoy the reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home