Sunday, November 27, 2005

The Final Stretch

Song Of The Day-
Currently Feeling- Ready

Well it's 12:46AM Sat night (techically Sun but i hate it when people say that) which means that thanksgiving break is over. Tomorrow i head back to Tucson and face endless tests this week followed by finals a couple weeks later. Sadly i didn't get any studying done til today but i blame it on the sickness. It left me extremely weak and caused me to sleep alot. But other than that the break was good. It was a nice break from school, i got to hang out and relax, I got to see the Mase......but now that that's all out of the way i gotta get back to studying because these last few weeks are going to be brutal. Thus the title "the final stretch".....

Well today was a pretty good day. I woke up and took a shower and got dressed. I dropped by frank's house and hung out with him and shannon for a bit before picking up bottcher. We then went to adam's house and waited for him to finish getting ready. We then headed out to Carambas and was met up with frank and shannon. We chilled and ate lunch and talked about the night before (more on that later). After that we went our separate ways and i was supposed to study but instead i took a long nap. When i woke up i started studying/watched tv then i decided to go to Burlington Coat factory in my search for a sweet looking wool car coat. I don't know if i want black or tan...i'd prefer both but they are apparently expensive. So i'll have to decide what color. There was on i was going to buy but they had shoulder pads and made me look like like a 'roid pumping football player. So after that i headed over to adam's work and talked to him and this guy who works next door.....well i can finally say i've met a Boston drug dealer...haha....Anyways after that i went to El Steph's house to watch Mean Girls with her, Mase, and Frank. Aditi, Sarah, and James2. We then watched the rest of the movie and just hung out. Steph's dad then came and offered me alcohol but iwas still in no shape to drink so i had to pass. I also got my chops busted a little when they started talking about Her and my lack of action, as well as my whole "dress to impress" thing....Anyways i left around 11:30 to do some more studying and now i'm just blogging and talking to Deeds.

Random Things....

-So last nite blog was only kinda a brief summary of my night. Reason being was i was unsure what i had to censor. But today i've decided to treat u to a little bit more info on the nite (nothing too noteworthy to take home though......i'm telling ya censorship is a terrible thing)

First off would be bottcher's girl.....haha on that i'm sooo confused in the sense i don't know where they stand. All i know is that they seemed pretty cozy together. On the flip side she didn't seem to make a good impression on adam, joel, or me very much. Adam wanted to KO her cuz she was on his case all night long. And from what bottcher said Joel didn't like her. As for me she just seemed kinda mean but then again she was drunk....

Second thing was everyone else. Tommy was acting pretty crazy on the ride home along with Jared. Tommy i can understand cuz quite frankly he was putting the alcohol down but Jared was also acting a bit cooky and he didn't have too much to drink. Adam was pretty gone but nothing out of the norm, Alex was weird.....plain and simple.

- Ok i'm really confused right now. Not going to explain why but lets just say drama always has a way of creeping back in. I'm in serious debate about whether or not i wanna know the drama with common sense telling me to stay away. So instead i'll leave it as is and just expunge my thoughts, theories, etc somewhere else.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home