Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Something Needs to Happen Soon Or Else Nothing Will

Song Of The Day- Saves the Day - Coconuts
Currently Feeling- Doubtful
This Day In History- 3yrs ago - went on a trip to GCU with tawni, also made my decision to buy Capt Mallow.

So last nite i didn't get anything accomplished.....but then again the same could be said of Jason....hahaha....anyways i watched some tv before goint to Best Buy with adam. I got hooked up with some cheap wires then we went to Claim Jumpers and got some food. After that i dropped adam off and went to the girl's apt. I hung out there for a while before i went home and did more of nothing.

Today i woke up at 6:30 because i decided to go to chem discuss to turn in my extra credit. Ya i shouldn't have gone.......anyways i also had to go to bio lab to do some observations so i had to kill 2 hours of my time. I got an espresso and two long johns and i walked around campus with Paul. Then for the rest of my time i chilled in front of Koffler 204 just listening to music and talking to various people who walked by me. At 11 i did my bio obs and now i'm home eating some leftovers and about to watch batman with bottcher..

Random Things...

- Today hasn't been a good day by any stretch.....it just seems like I wasted 6 hours of my day because i was stupid and irrational. I think it's reaching a point where if i don't do it soon it's just not going to happen. These "signs" i hear so much about have been missing cuz i surely haven't seen any signs lately and it just feels like i have lost control and i like being in control. Anyways you can't quote me on this because i probably won't do anything anytime soon but i will still be doing stupid and irrantional things....i'm just a little upset right now...haha

-Also another factor for me being upset has to do with the fact that i haven't had good luck with cars today. I got back last nite and this pos was parked in my spot, then this morning this girl almost backs into me in the parking lot and i had to swerve to get out of the way, and then this car in the parking parks way over the line making it virtually impossible for me to get into the drivers side but i said "fuck it" and that persons car definately got a little bump from my door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home