Friday, June 17, 2005

Dream Demon

Song Of The Day- Westside Connection - Gangsta Nation
Currently Feeling- Tired
This Day In History- 2yrs ago - A bit upset because i didn't get to see Tawni's visit back from NAU and I also had a big heart to heart with the mase.

Last night was a pretty typical one. I took my test and got a 90 on it so that was sweet. Afterwards I chilled at home and took a nap....it was a weird nap cuz i kept feeling like i was waking up and doing something but i was actually still sleeping. Anyways after that i chilled for a bit and then watched some of the game. I then went over to Joel's house and then hit up Adam's work. We grubbed and chilled til he got off work then we went and picked up Dusty. We ended up going to my house and watching X2.

Anyways after i went to sleep i had this dream.....it wasn't as weird as my robot dream but just as memorable. So in my dream my sister came back from Africa. The first couple days weird things kept happening that were weird but we just overlooked it. After a while like we would hear bumps in the night to the point where i had enough and tried to confront the demon. I was like "i'm not scared of you you bitch" and as i said that i felt a huge force push me to the point where i could barely sit up. At the same time my door was slammed shut. I forced myself up and it felt like i was fighting gravity. I then said "is that the best you can do" just then these little guys with huge heads. They tried to attack me and they were quite successful for a while. I then was able to regain my composure and I picked up up and slammed them on the groud breaking their big head and pouring out green ooze. So i then proceeded to do that til there was no more. I thought it was all said and done so that night we all went out to dinner but then i saw my cup get up and levatate. So i decided to tell my dad and we went to the church to get out house blessed. So we picked up the priest but I hit something on the way over so i told them to pull the car around while i check what it was. My mom came with me and as we looked this crazed construction worker comes and tries to attack us. I fought him off long enough so we could jump in the car. Some time after this I wake up though.

Anyways plans for today.......Well i'm going to take frank to work in a bit, i have to go to the post office, go to the library with adam, chill, and then i gotta pick up some stuff for adam and dusty if my connection pulls through. Also may watch a movie...not sure yet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home