Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Live

Song Of The Day- Lifehouse - You and Me
Currently Feeling- Good
This Day In History- 2yr ago - Operation Thunderstrike...haha that was funny......1yr ago- I was trying to hook up with Ashley who used to go to my elementary school.

Quick Recaps
Sat
lol did absolutely nothing, no one answered their phone and i didn't really feel like hanging out so I did nothing the whole day. Late at nite i ended up going to Aditi's and chilled with her for a bit. I tried that Sour Cream glazed doughnut which was bomb so i'm going to go buy one when Michelle works next. Anyways after i left her house I went to Wal-mart and bought "Meet the Fockers". The cashier lady was giving me shit cuz my bills were a little bent but I really didn't give a crap...if i were a more confrontational person i would have said something back but I opted not to since it was past midnight.

Sun
I went to church with my mum and dad. Man I saw the girl I tried to get a number of, and thinking back i'm not quite sure what I was thinking. don't get my wrong she's cute but she just seems like a Biaaach....Anyways I was actually looking forward to seeing her sister who I originally wanted to go for but ended up not (due to my lil sis lol) but she wasn't there. After that I had lunch and then I played and beat final fantasy 8 but it took me 7 hours to finally beat it.

Mon
Went to school....i have the 6th highest grade so ya. Afterwards I went to Adams house and then adam, moses and me went to lunch at Mcdonalds followed by going to best buy so moses could buy the foo fighters and Coldplay. Afterwards we picked up Dusty from work then I played NBA 2k5 online and I got hooked. We then went swimming for an hour before going home and doing my homework.

Today
School again.....adam picked me up cuz he decided to drop his class. On the way home we almost get into this accident with this asian guy in his van. Adam and the guy were flipping each other off while i was trying to get them to stop cuz there was a little kid there. So ya we went to lunch (mickieD's again...) and then I played more 2k5. I then ran some errands and here I am now after doing my homework.

Random things....

- Clarice is officially going so now the official list for cali is "jase, el steph, clarice, john, and me". The possibles include adam and Aditi.

- Speaking of the trip to Cali, plans are cemented now cuz we reserved the rooms, so we are staying at Mission Valley Holliday Inn.

- Thurs I'm going to get doughnuts at Michelles work, then I may go to Tucson to go visit Paully Wally. Fri I'm going to go with Michelle to the mall and go visit Aditi at the mall.

- I end my blog on a question mark.....Why do people choose to hurt themselves in order to keep their pride in tact? I ask that because it seems like I am guilty of the statement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home