Sunday, April 24, 2005

The weekend

Song Of The Day- Rob Thomas - Lonely No More
Currently Feeling- Good


Well this weekend was pretty fun although i'm a little tired. Fri, I played some ball with jason and these two random guys, pretty good time but i forgot about my experiment that i had to go to. Jason and me also created a recreation of the NBA playoffs and we played some games. Then as night fell, i went out to dinner with the girls and botcher. We went to Olive Garden which was good. I had Sarah pick out something for me and she picked out something really good so whenever i go there i will always get their manicotti. Anyways it was chill at dinner just talking and i also told them off my dream. I felt bad for botcher cuz this is the fourth time he had to hear it. For those of you wondering here is my dream:

So my dream started out with Sarah, Michelle, Aditi, Clarice, and me building a time machine for our research project for chemistry. However we messed up and instead it brought us to a parallel universe. When we got there, we soon figured it out and began finding our friends to find a way back. It turns out that the world became enslaved a la I Robot (and not the matrix). In front of every house and street light was a pole that monitored us and informed the robots of any trouble. So as we talked to them they became very excited to see us because apparently Michelle, Frank, and me were destined to save them. The reason they believed this was because in the robot fortress, no human had ever gained entry yet on the wall, there is an inscription that says the names "Michelle "freakin" Kem, James "ready set" go, and Frank Gaber the IV." The robots believing this to be a prophecy, set out and killed the alternate universe forms of Michelle and me, yet frank was able to survive by going into hiding under the name "Mr. Bato"(hahahahahahahaha). Anways we meet up with Paul who in the alternate universe is one of the main resistance leaders with his house at the base. He has loaded up on weapons and pimped out cars. Anyways we go to a lot of people, John was one of the people who didn't want to cross the robots for fear of his life, Adam was very gung ho about it, however he was killed in a trap because we had gotten betrayed by a mexican guy. The thing about my dream is that everyone was there, and everyone acted like they would in real life (ex being: Frank trying to be a bad ass, Paul and steph trying to take lead but always arguing, me and the girls doing a research project, adam being goofy). Anyways we had finally came up with a plan to attack the robots, and we all met up at Paul's house for the attack. We had three leaders: Paul, Steph, and me. Paul headed up the Toyota Supra TT with Botcher, and possibly although i don't exactly remember Clarice, Tawni, and Joel. Steph headed up the Escalade with Aditi and possibly Jason, Botcher, and a bunch of other people. I headed up the car with Michelle, Frank, and Sarah. Anyways the robot fortress was at none other than Fry's electronics on thunderbird so we were sprinting on thunderbird. Unfortunately the robots figured out our attack and sent robot helicopters and cars at us. The first car shot down was steph's escalade which blew up instantly after the robots shot the gas tank. After a while we stopped at Taco Bell (i don't know why but according to paul it couldn't have been his idea) and we drove through the drive thru and just as we pulled out paul's tire got shot out and he flipped and blew up. All that remained was my car and we barely made it to the fortress. We made it and made it thru the first few levels until we faced the mechanical dragon. Sarah got killed distracting it but we were able to kill it. After that we put the virus in the mainframe and then it turns out they had the machine to allow us to go back to our universe. Before we did however, we inscribed our names into the wall, "michelle "freaking" kem, James "ready set" go, and Frank gaber the IV"...........

That was my dream......lol i dare anyone to interpret that dream. Anyways after that we called up Paul and told him to meet us up at the putt putt place. We go back to campus to pic up a camera, and then we head over. We played mini golf which was really fun. Paul and me were a little competitive at first . but we ended the night fucking around. lol ya it was pretyt hectic with so much people playing golf. Afterwards we made our weekly trip to Walmart and bought stuff. We then piled up in paul's car to go to Whataburger to get tawni and coworkers some food. We went to the hospital to sing happy b-day to her coworker, then we went to wendy's to try to order food. Paul and me bet that wendy's was closed and i was right so i won food. Anyways we ended up going to carl's jr and paul wanted me to hit on the drive thru girl, i thought about it but i didnt. So we then came back and we watch Old School then i drove eveyrone home.

Sat i had a meeting with my chem lab group. I was there for four hours. After that i did somemore homework, then steph invited me to go to applebees with the girls minus michelle but plus Tawni so i went bringing along mr. bato and then afterwards they went to watch sin city but clarice and me went to the house with steph and paul. We watched enemy at the gates but i left cuz i needed sleep. I guess the girls came back with tawni's friend from work and they were up drinking til 5 so good thing i went home when i did.

Today has been tiring a little but laid back. I helped michelle with her comp then talked to her on the phone for a while. I then went to wendys then the house. After that i went to my sis' apt to do some homework and hang out with her and her cats. After that i went home and watchd the games while studying. The suns played and we beat them so yes were 1-0 in round one.

Random things.....
-check back next update

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home