Sunday, June 12, 2005

Pandora's Box

Song Of The Day- Eva Cassidy
Currently Feeling- Confused

Yes I know I haven't blogged in a while.....i've been lazy yes.....Anyways i'm going to update like i've always updated starting with yesterday because I can't recall everything since summer started. Well actually Ill start from a couple days ago. So thurs pretty much all that happened was that Clarice and John officially broke up. Fri I chilled for a while before heading over to Adam's and played a couple games of 2K5. Afterwards I went home to eat dinner then I went to the mall to go visit Joel. I then went back to Adam's house to pick him up then we picked Joel and bought some gatorade and nutty bars for that night. When we arrived at Joel's house it was Adam, Frank, Joel, Tom, Dusty, Jason, and me, and we didn't waste any time getting fucked up. We were soon joined by Aric, Clarice, John, Aditi, and Mike. Little did I know that this night would not have been the best night for me to get messed up. Everyone was dropping like flies. Frank was gone first and seemed upset, clarice was next to get messed up. She was uber upset and had way too much to drink on an empty stomach. Tom was next to get messed up, and he was definately the most fucked. He was so close to alcohol poisoning, he wasn't aware of where he was or anything so we wrote all over him. Joel also threw up after trying to take shots of Jim Bean.

Yesterday was an interesting day too but for different reasons. I ended up hanging out with John, Clarice, and Aditi all day. First I went to lunch with my dad at the great wall buffet, then I went to Aditi's and hung out with her for a little at her house until John and Clarice came over. We took separate cars to this party over in Scottsdale but John and clarice got lost so Aditi and me went to Taco bell so she could get some tacos. They met us up there and then we checked out the party for a little before going to this place for some gellato. After that I had to go home so I could pick up my mom then I went back to Aditi's house and we chilled there before going to Macayo's. John and clarice ate there and then we went to Sarah's house to look at their chinchillas (spelling?). We then rented Ju-On which sucked, then watched the exorcist. After that I dropped all of them off and that was pretty much my night.

Random Things.....
So the title of the blog "Pandora's Box"......I have a horrible feeling about something that may happen soon. Someone opened Pandora's Box and it could have been me.

Slow Jamz XVII......don't ask me why but it's coming....

Speaking of slow jamz i found a lost slow jamz mix....very nostalgic

While I have spent a lot of my time lately dealing with other people's emotions, I may have figured mine out but the timing may not be the best.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

James, it wasn't you, it was me. And you know who this is.

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home