Monday, June 13, 2005

Jacko

Song Of The Day- Lil Rob - Summer Nights
Currently Feeling- OK
This Day In History- 2yrs ago - Plan JAM was close to full strength (which was tawni's b-day gift), I hung out with steph for the first time and really started to start talking to her and was probably the date when I completely separated her from the perception of just being Jason's girlfriend. 1yr ago- I came up with the funniest opening title in the history of my blog...."Riddick-ulous"......hahahaha I'm so funny!!!! get it cuz i was watching the Chronicles of Riddick and the movie was ridiculous....

*****Updated 9:05PM*****
Well the verdict was in and as I expected he was found not guilty on all charges. As much as some people wanted to see Jacko get convicted, it just seemed too apparant that the mother and son were purely in it for the money. So hopefully this will prove a lesson for people who believe that they can abuse the justice system.

Anyways after i blogged I went out to lunch with the guys minus fibbs and John. We went to TacoBell/KFC and hung out there before going swimming. We played some horse before i took joel to work. After that i watched smallville and took an uber long nap.

Random Things

- So i didn't say anything yet, I'll wait for tomorrow...haha
*****End Update*****
So yup got out of school.......i just realized it ends a lot later than i realized...boo......anywho ya this is bit of a little update cuz just incase something goes down later (hint hint) then i don't have to write a long blog just add to this one. Anyways to continue from yesterday, so much complications, things are never easy and simple anymore........

Also there are two news bits that stuck out at me..... First and most obvious is that the conclusion of the Jackson Trial is today. The verdict is supposed to be announced at approx 1:45. I'm not sure who to believe because Michael Jackson is a weird person i mean on one hand he is an world icon and has helped millions of children (no bs either, to think of all the donations and charities he has helped through the years is "riddick-ulous"). On the other hand you have the MJ that we see on TV now. It's really a big circus, but what's crazy is that when you look at his outlook here and compare that to almost anywhere else in the world, we look at him as some crazy freak whereas other countries look at him with admiration and love. Just shows how vastly different someones outlook on life can be from someone else. Either that or it shows the true horrific nature of the media in the united states. I mean MJ goes from hero to public enemy number 1, and we all know how we love scandals here. But I digress, we will find out Jacko's fate in 15 minutes.

The other news tidbit goes to Katie Holmes changing her religion to Scientology which ironically enough is the same religion as now boyfriend Tom Cruise......My thing is when they break up how long before she denounces her decision (not to bag on scientology, to be honest I'm not even sure what it's about.)

Random Things.......

- I'm really hoping that things aren't going to become uber complicated but alas it appears it's going to head that way. So I'm going to try to stake the problem at the heart (actually just find out the extensiveness of the problem at hand). So ya wish me luck on that.

- lol I thought of something yesterday that would be fun......Reading the blog 2 years ago I may have to hash up another of my infamous plans.......don't quote me on this yet but for namesame we'll aptly title it Plan JAMZ......****Remember dont' quote****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home