Sunday, April 03, 2005

A Weekend With the Girls


Scary Aditi Posted by Hello

So the weekend has come and gone yet again. Lets see Fri night I played some basketball with the guys over at Stadium. I was an impressive 5-13 from downtown. Afterwards i took a shower and picked up the girls at AZSO and then went over to the house and picked up steph cuz she got time off work. We went back to the dorm because i forgot my coupon for free pillows so aditi and michelle took showers while steph and me chilled in the room. We then picked everyone up and we went to the mall to look for my shoestrings. Then steph got some stuff for her mom and they looked at clothes and what not. Afterwards we went to Red Lobster and just talked and chilled, it was fun. After that we went to the house and i played some Tekken 5 and drank a little with Frank. We then went to Wendy's for frank and then Circle K for ICEE's. We ended up getting home sometime around 3.

Sat I woke up at 9 because i had to do chem lab stuff. I ended up in the ILC til 4.......it sucked but what can ya do? Afterwards I played some basketball before getting dressed and went out to dinner with the girls and Botch. We went to Caruso's and ate outside it was really nice. After that we went to Aditi's dorm to look for times for Sin City. However we decided instead to rent a movie, so we got Without a paddle and then we went to the store and i bought 4 boxes of Reces Puffs and then 2 boxes of water and cheesecake......lol so we went back to aditi's room and we tried to thaw the cheesecake but we ended up melting it......how sad....but we still remolded it and ate it......ya it was plenty fun sitting around in a circle eating cheesecake with forks...haha fun times...

Anyways today i havent' felt good but i went to church with sarah then i took a 5 hr nap and did my paper......wow how exciting...sorry i'm not very descriptive right now i have a lab to do but i'll blog tomorrow with more in depth writing about me and my feelings cuz i think i may actually have something to write about with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home