Wednesday, March 23, 2005

An Ode To Jason and Steph On Their Anniversary


Jason and Steph Posted by Hello

Well it is a really special day today, special enough for me to set aside time again to blog once again. It's Jason and Steph's two year anniversary!!! And while in the grand scheme of things two years isn't a long time, I challenge anyone to find another couple happier than these two when they are together. And even before Jason went to Colorado, there has never been a time when I've seen Jason happier then when he's with Steph. I've also gotten a chance to get to know Steph better since we both go to UofA and in that time she has become one of my close friends. And in that time I have seen her with her ups and downs. She's had her ups but there is no comparison to when she's with jason. Just hang out with them and you can sense their happiness. And if you can't sense it they end up kissing every couple minutes....lol....But ya to end it all i got to say that they are one of those couples that you know will make it and they both know it and if they don't then I will tell them that i know it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home