Saturday, October 26, 2002

Today was one boring day, I did absolutely jack crap. After carl's jr I cleaned up the bathroom then took an hour nap. Tawni ended up not calling so there was a big hole in my schedule. Everyone was working, Adam was at his friends house, Jason's in CA. I didn't want to stay in the house so I drove around looking for somewhere interesting to eat. I was going to go to Barro's pizza but there is no one there. What was pretty funny was that Barro's is placed right next to Peter piper pizza. Makes no sense but whatever floats their boat. I went in PPP to play video games but they had chitty games. I left and went to #1 bro's pizza. I drove around a little more then went home. I dunno what my plans are for tomorrow, if I can find a ride to the shelter then I'll go otherwise I'm just going to kick it at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home