Thursday, October 24, 2002

Song Of The Day- Joaquin- Hands of Time & Mariah Carey- I can't live w/o you
It has been 0 day(s) since I've listened to a slow jam
(yup that really lasted long, who would have thunk it would be so hard to not listen to slow jams, the only cd's I ever played for the past 4 days have been starting line and Nelly. So I decided to just go with my gut feelings and listen to the slow jamz)

Ok so let me explain my post from yesterday, someone found my blog by using keywords Jamz, and journey. I thought at first it was Tawni but today she told me that it wasnt' her.

So anyways about my day....In APUSH I had to go to the thunderdome again for class scheduling for my senior year here is the list that I came up with:

AP Comp and Lit
American Economics H/American Government H
Ap Calculus 1-2 H
Ap Calculus 3-4 H
Ceramics 1 or Photo 1
AP Computer Science 1 H
AP Physics 1-2 H or Physics 1-2
Humanites H
alternates were Psycology/sociology and journalism
These aren't final but that's what I got so far

In HCT I asked Tawni if she read the blog which she said didn't but she thinks it's about her. I told her about the "dirty couch" comment and she told me that she's pissed at Ian and Michael (her ex). Anyways today was pretty easy day, took a test, got an A, had Andre Ratliff's mom come and talk about Bryman school, ate pizza. Other than that same ole, same ole. I really think Tawni knows but for the time being I'll play dumb. After class I talked to Tawni for a while then Adam caught up and I talked to him. We went to his locker where he said to me "so how long have you and Tawni been married now" lol stupid Adam...... Lunch same ole same ole, wait that's not true I bought mints. I had them in my pocket the whole time and I forgot bout them....lol..... In math, umm pretty normal, talked to Amber and told her not to say anything, but I still have doubts about it...o well...... I got my passes from Aaron (Harry Potter). He says that he's working box office tomorrow so if I come in he'll hook me up. After school I dropped off Frank then went home since my sis had early release today. I chilled at home for a while then dropped my lil sis at her friends house. Now I'm here....

Now some random things......

Someone keeps calling me, I'm really pissed right now, I don't appreciate getting calls at 3:30 in the morning.....

I don't get my sis, she says this guy spencer (funny name) keeps bugging her yet she gets mad at me when I offer to run him over with the volvo..j/k

So if wasn't Tawni or Amber reading my blog.....who could it be

I guess I drove by Tawni and Amber when they were at the bus stop this morning....I was half awake in the morning so I guess I didn't hear them call me, either that or I was blasting Nelly....

Where am I gonna find the Joaquin CD?

Lates blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home