Tuesday, October 22, 2002

Song of The Day- The Starting Line - Decisions, Decisions
It has been 2 day(s) since I've listened to a slow jam

Today was a good day I think. First off I had yet another dream. This time lets just say I "walked away". I went to school and talked to the group (Jason, Jason, Ryan, Braden, Bobs, Rock) like always. In APUSH we went to the thunderdome where the marketing teachers were trying to get us to take business classes. I sat next to my friend Zach who's dreams are to become an actor. So in case he becomes a huge actor I can show people this entry and tell them that I knew Zach Roesler....lol...j/k.... So anyways for HCT I went to clinicals again. I went back to the Vets and had a pretty good time. I talked mostly to Omar and Tracy. Their both pretty cool. Omar was telling that if I were ever to become a radiation oncologist then I would have to invite him over to play golf. The Dr. over there were trying to convince me to become a vet. They kept telling me that being a vet would be better for me as a person...lol...they didn't convince me though..... I watched mainly surgeries today. Two dogs were spaied. I also got to see the dogs bladder. It was pretty sick, it looked like a water balloon with veins. Anyways the dr. needed to get a urine sample so I got to squeeze it. They finished early so they let me out 15 minutes early. I went to Mickie D's again and got the double quarter pounder with a med drink again. Something funny happened, I was reading an article about the relationship between violence and video games when one of the female hispanic workers came to me. She asked me if I spoke spanish to which i told her no. She then asked if I were a doctor, I told her that I was a medical student and not a doctor. I don't think she understood me because she started asking me about applications in my office. She started talking spanish and I was trying my best to try and talk to her but don't forget I got a B in spanish. Finally I just said, "no I don't have any applications". She said thank you and left....lol I was making the dumbest hand gestures that she probably thought I was weird. Anyways I finished up lunch then went on my way back to school. I got to 67th and Greenway at noon but I didn't wanna get to school yet so I went to the pioneer neighborhood for about 10 minutes to kill time. I finally went back to school 15 minutes later. I went to the cafeteria and sat down and talked to Jason and Adam. I also sat next to Mike Mofetta. Pretty funny guy from my comp prog. 1-2 from frosh year. After lunch I got my stuff and then went to Adam's locker. Tawni came up and said hi and told me that Amber told her about my ordeals yesterday. Adam asked why I didn't tell him about it then asked me why Tawni knows everything and such....pretty funny..... Anyways in math our group quiz got a B...that sux..... I told Amber and Christie about the bladder thing which they thought was pretty funny. Oh yeah on Sat when I went to see the transporter, that Harry Potter kid in my math (I think is name is Aaron) was working at Harkins. So today I asked him if he could sneak us in the movies, he said he couldn't but he did say that he was gonna hook me up with movie passes. I felt kinda bad that he's gonna hook me up with tickets yet I call him harry potter, but I guess this is just the universe repaying me for my chewed up pencil....lol.... Hopefully he doesn't wanna become the bestest of friends with me...j/k.... Ok well after that it's pretty much the same routine, drop Frank, go home, go to Kachina to pick up Barbie, then go back home.

I think my plan is working, it's been 2 days and no slow jams, it's been hard but as long as I'm on my 12 step program I'm on my way...j/k

I think that I'm gonna create a separate blog for my dreams where I say what my dream is then try to interpret them....

I did such a chitty job on the car. I guess it's hard to tell if the car is dry when there is no sun

My favorite cd is the starting line, there's just so many songs that I can relate to, I'd say my 3 fav cd's go in this order

1) The starting Line
2) Slow Jams I-IV (I is my favorite but IV would have beaten it if it weren't for the old songs in the end which seem out of place)
3) Usher-8701

Well that's all blogger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home