Monday, October 21, 2002

Song Of The Day- Hometown Hero - 18
It has been 1 day since I've listened to a slow jam

Ok today started out to be a bad day but ended up being an ok day. I didn't turn in my journal for HCT because I forgot to get my doctor's signature. I don't think anything happened in APUSH. Amber has my Beauty and the Beast movie now. Hmm...HCT I went to the Veterinarian. I got lost because I thought I knew where it was but it turned out to be a different hospital. I luckily found it just in time. I learned how saddenning the medical field can be. My first pt. was a dog that was 15 years old and was going to be put to sleep. The owner looked to be in her 50-60's and was crying her eyes out. She kept hugging the dog and told the dog that she loved her and she'll never forget her. It was pretty sad. She couldn't bare to watch it so she left and they finished her off. Then they put the dog in a black trash bag which will be sent to the creamator. I also saw the fattest black cat ever. They called him Jack the Fat Catter. lol funny name I should have come up with that. Also I saw this english bulldog that was pretty cool. About halfway through it though I had absolutely nothing to do so I did some pacing and I found out how to get over my romantic mood. I assured myself there is nothing I can do and that I should take a sabbatical from slow jams. So the whole day I was listening to Ludacris, NERD, some gangsta rap. I was tempted to listen to my slow jams but I held up. So anyways after the Vet I went to Mickie D's and got some food. A cute spanish girl was working there I talked to her for a little bit but I left. In math I had to take a quiz but we got to work in our groups. My group was some Soph and Amber. This other girl was supposed to work with us but she irritates me and she didn't wanna work with us so oh well. After school I dropped off Frank then went to Adams to start our little tournament. I played for 15 minutes but had to leave to pick up my sis. I dropped her off then went back to Adam's. Mike smith came over and I felt bad for him cuz he seemed left out. By the way I destroyed Adam Nets 87 Mavericks 69. I came home and left again because I had to get my signature for HCT. I finally got it and went home again and this time I washed the car. It took me about an 1hr and a half but it looks sweet. Also this kid drops by my house trying to sell magazines. He tells me that if he reaches a certain amount of points then he'll get $2000 and a trip to Cancoon. He gives me a paper that says all the magz he has to offer to which I decline. He then asks if I like to read, I answer sometimes, he then tells me that it has pictures. I got really pissed when he said that but I remained calm and told him to leave and that I'm not interested. lol maybe Adam's right, one day my rage is gonna build up to where I unleash it all on one person...lol... Anyways my parents are going on a date and are gonna see the ring. And me I'm gonna kick it and listen to fast music. I've realized that majority of my songs on the computer are slow jams or are about relationships so I'm pretty much fukked. Well that's it later blogsta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home