Saturday, October 26, 2002

Song Of The Day- SWV- Weak

Ok so last nite didn't go as planned but it was still a pretty decent night. Adam, Mike, and I went to Fazzoli's but Ian called in sick to watch Jackass with CJ and angelo but Brian was working there. I dunno what's with those two, wasn't it only a couple months ago Ian hated his guts and now he's helped get Rhodes a job with him....So anyways we go to AMC to watch Jackass. I was gonna buy the tickets because I looked the oldest although I'm the youngest. I go up to the guy and ask for 3 tickets. The guy asks to look at my ID and I think I'm busted. However I kept my confidence and acted like I was old enough. The guy took my ID and looked at it for the longest time. Finally he says to me, you can only buy 1 ticket since your 17.....lol what a dumbass......I know where he'll be working for the rest of his life...... We don't wanna kick it at the mall so we go to Harkins. We don't know what we wanna see so I suggest we see the ring cuz everyone says it's scarier than shit. Well about the Ring: it is scarier than shit, my god I was shtttless. During this one part of the movie, it caught me by surprise and my natural insticts make me throw a punch when I'm scared, so I almost pop Adam square in the face. About 2 inches off, luckily I was able to control myself before it happened. The scariest part was the end but I'll keep it under wraps for those who haven't seen it. After the movie Adam was all pissed at me for suggesting to see the movie, he was the most scared out of all of us. When I got home I didn't wanna go to sleep so I cleaned my room til 1 in the morning then passed out.


Ok so my plan for tonite....Im gonna go eat lunch with Adam and Mike...................if Tawni calls then I'll see Sweet Home Alabama otherwise i'll have a gaping hole in my schedule today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home