Friday, October 18, 2002

Song of the Day- Starting Line- This Ride (The lyrics "What do you see, when you look at me.....")

Got out of school early today....Amber wrecked part of her car and she's been grounded for 3 weeks. I guess when she backed up she hit a pole which put a hole in her car. That sux for her..... In HCT I took my midterm, got an 87 percent. Not bad but I could have done better. Anyways afterwards Tawni layed on my arm while I took a little nap. I gave her a part of my joj (Journey of Jamz) to read. Yeah I think that she can read my blog but only the ones that I print up. It was all there except for one line where it talked about the so called "faceless" woman. I put it in Wingdings. I don't think she can decipher it but then again I also didn't think that she could find my blog which turned out to be easier than shtt. Anyways after school, me, Frank, and Adam dropped by Franks so that he could get some money. Then we went to Adams house waiting for Jason. When Jason got there we left to go to IN-N-Out. We stopped by Bank of America so Adam could get some money. We acted like a bunch of asses and I felt bad for the lady behind us because I could tell she was getting irritated. So we then go to IN-n-out and got some food. We then went to Desert Ridge and went inside Jillians. The place is nice, almost has a Las Vegas sort of feel. Too bad the place was so hella expensive that none of us wanted to play. We were messing around and Frank saw a machine that has tokens and you can try to push them and if you do you get to keep them. He tried to tilt the machine but the alarm rang off, so we had to jet before they like arrested us. We then went to Journey's to look for the a girl that works there the so called Playboy playmate (according to Jas he said she was that hot). Of course she wasn't there so you tell the dissapointment on our faces. j/k..... We went to Tower Records and were looking at the posters. Same ole...same ole..... we went back to Adams house but Jas had to leave because he had to run some errands. Then me and frank watched a p. diddy marathon on mtv while Adam took a crapper. I left because I wanted to get in a nap or something. So I dropped off Frank then went home.

I'm not sure anymore about what i'm doing tonight, If Frank comes tonight then we may watch either red dragon or the ring, if it's just me and Adam then were gonna watch Sweet home alabama. (of course we gotta keep it on the dl and were not gonna sit next to each other). If I don't watch Sweet Home Alabama tonight then I'm for sure gonna watch it tomorrow alone because it's been bothering me for the longest time.

Well that's it for now, later blogsta


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home