Thursday, October 17, 2002

hmmm.... another day, another nap..... yeah I have been hella tired lately, i've had too many tests and homework that I've had a hard time getting a good amount of sleep. Well after I wrote in you earlier today I passed out on my parents bed yet again. This time however I woke up at 5:30. I didn't wanna pass out again so I went to Jamba juice wasn't but Moose was(hmmmmmmm...lol....inside joke with Tawni). I didn't know that she worked there but I had a hard time looking at her because everytime I look at her i'm thinkin (hmmmmmmm). So after that my sis called up to get picked up at the dance. I picked her up at her friends house, she was telling me about this guy that kept trying to pull her closer to him. I asked her if she wanted me to take care of him but she said no. So I dropped by Fry's to see if Bobs was working. He wasn't and they didn't have any graphing paper so I went to Albertsons to see if Matt was working. He was and I got some graphing paper. I got home and watched some Friends. lol pretty funny show, they thought Chandler j.o.'s to sharks. Well I got some math homework to do and a HCT midterm so I'll write ya later blogga.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home