Saturday, October 19, 2002

Song of The Day- Isyss-Single for the Rest of My Life (best lyric: "if I can't have you, i'll just be single for the rest of my life)
Weezer/Penguin - earth Angel(best lyric:"Earth angel, Earth angel, Will you be mine? My darling dear, Love you all the time, I'm just a fool, A fool in love with you)

3rd week in a row that I miss watching sweet home alabama. I tried to watch it Fri but I couldn't ditch Frank. And now today I couldn't ditch Jason. I was all set to go, I told Adam my plans and everything but right when I was about to leave Jason calls and wants me to go with him to look for a new cd player. I figure that I'm gonna go for a couple hours then come back then go to Sweet Home Alabama. We go to best buy then we go to Ultimate electronics. They were giving away the cheapest free water but water is water so no complaining. We then go to Ray's Pizza to get some dinner. There we talked about relationships since he's my relationship friend. Both Adam and Jason guessed who I like which I guess wasn't that hard. He knows what I'm going through right now, wanting to do something but also knowing that you can't. I also gave him some advise about Leslie. I told him that we don't know really what type of person leslie really is whether she's stuck up or not. Overall pretty good conversation..... We then went to Jamba juice so he could get something to drink. I was hoping to see Christie and not Moose but instead we saw Lidsey Hamry, one of the most stuck up bitch ever. (she never did anything to me but the way i heard her talk about some people made me wanna slap her). So afterwards Jason convinced me to see it next week. So we went to his house where i got interagated by Jason's parents about Jason's homecoming and why I didn't go to homecoming. After I explained it to them we went to blockbuster. Jason's bro Reese is by far the weirdest little bro ever. He kept doing weird stuff like roll up in a ball in the corner and bark like a dog and rub up against Jason's leg. yeah it got really uncomfortable when he started doing that to me. Thank god Jason's parents told him to stop. We went to blockbuster and got NCAA 2003. We played it for a little bit then watched SNL cuz John McCaine was the host. Not very funny...... Well I guarantee myself to watch Sweet Home Alabama no matter what. Remind me, yell at me, call me, hit me and tell me to go see it......lol...j/k.......Well I'm gonna go to bed later y'all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home