Saturday, October 19, 2002

I had a really weird dream last night....I dreamt that I had to get 2 injection shots. I was scared as hell and started running. It led to the front of my house. I got one of the shots which didn't hurt but the second shot I started panicking and they injected me in the wrong spot so they had to do it again. I wouldn't let them so I went in the house and locked the door. The weird part of all of it was that it was so real. It was i was in control of the dream. When I was running away from them they were trying to persuade me to stop and I was actually thinking it over. When I slammed the door on them, I opened it back up on them because it wasn't right. It's hard to explain but I had total control and thought in it. Even when I was thinking about whether or not to take the shot I began thinking of in HCT when I had to get a shot. I don't even know why I would dream of getting a shot because I'm not getting one any time soon. hmm....weird

Yeah earlier today I had to take Barbie and her friends to burger king. On the way over I almost got into an accident, I didn't even see him, maybe he turned from one of the sidestreets. When I got back home I watched Brotherhood of the Wolf with my dad. Good movie, I was expecting it to be some foreign movie which had too deep of a meaning for me to understand but it had a good storyline. I'd recommend it. My plans are still in affect for tonight. I'm sooo broke right now, I've been seeing too much movies, renting too much stuff, going out to eat too much times, it's really eating up my wallet. Oh well that's all for now blogsta later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home