Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Creepy Experience

Song Of The Day- June Bug - Hearing Colors, Seeing Sounds
Currently Feeling- Creeped out

Just got back from hanging out and watched The Rite. The movie wasn't bad and i'm pretty surprised it got a 17% on rotten tomatoes but then again critics seem to never like horror movies. Anyways watching this movie brought up an incident I had once that legitimately creeped me out even to this day. It must have happened last year or two years ago. I was sleeping in my parents house with Tonka laying on the bed. I had gotten home around 2AM from hanging out but didn't drink anything. Anyways, I got ready for bed and laid down like i always do with tonka sleeping next to me. Now usually when i sleep it takes me about 20 minutes before i go to sleep because i like to think about things before i go to bed. Anyways I remember being close to sleep but still conscious when i swear i heard my name being called out very faintly by a feminine voice. At first, I thought i was just hearing things so I laid there thinking nothing of it. Maybe 30 seconds later I heard it again but slightly louder. This time, it had my attention. I turned into stone, and i remember trying to think of a rationale explanation like if it was my mom from the hall. Finally I heard it one more time but it was no longer a feminine voice but something low and deep. Almost right after that Tonka started barking loudly and caused me to jump. After that, I got up, turned on the lights and could not sleep for awhile. This incident never happened again.....

Now my guess was that i was either half-alseep and didn't know it or maybe i was undergoing lucid dreaming. But then it's a little odd that it timed-up with Tonka barking once the demonic voice called my name.......Either way, it was the creepiest experience I have ever had.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home